- (4) Seats at our “Open” Thought Patterns for High Performance® 3.0 Workshop
- Organizational Cultural Assessment
- Seat at our Open Maximize Leadership Performance Process
Description:This Performance Package is designed for small business looking to grow and to maximize their performance. These packages are in response to our small business customer asking, if you were to recommend solution for me to improve our personal and organizational performance, what would you recommend. We would suggest a three part solutions made up of our education assessment and coaching. We would start with an assessment of your culture identifying both your current and your ideal. We will provide you seats for you team at our effective Thought Patterns For High Performance workshop. Lastly we would provide you with a very critical Leadership Impact package, which include a leadership assessment, a leadership workshop and leadership coaching.
(4) Seats at our Powerful education Thought Patterns for High Performance 3.0®
Thought Patterns for High Performance 3.0® engages individuals professionally and personally, sharing well –researched patterns of thought of high performance people. Fifteen brief video segments, presented by internationally respected educator and author Lou Tice, focus on the power of self-efficacy – the belief in one’s ability to create and sustain internal success.
After just tow days this live facilitated video curriculum will give our and your staff members the most powerful tools they will ever need: the ability to sustainably change the way they think, the ability to eliminate the stress of change, and the ability to self regulate at a ever higher level of excellence.
(1) Organizational Cultural Assessment and Online Debrief
To improve performance both individually, and organizationally, an assessment that focuses on the culture of the organization and the behaviors that are implicitly expected will provide leadership with change options instead of opinions. By understanding the ways in which people are responding, to the ways they are expected to think, act and behave, as well as understanding their role in the culture, leadership can implement changes that will lead to improved productivity. In short, they will find the tools necessary for people to “check their baggage” permanently. The assessment is a quantitative human performance measurement tool. It assesses the effectiveness of people and the systems they create. This conceptual model arranges variables in a circular assessment pattern based on their similarities. It brings together twelve styles of thinking, behaving and interacting and clusters them into three general orientations: Constructive, Aggressive/Defensive and Passive Defensive.
(1) Seat at Our Open Maximizing Leadership Performance ProcessMaximize Leaders Performance is a three-part process made of leadership assessment, education and coaching. The process enables leaders to truly look at their leadership impact in contrast to their intentions. Creating a clear awareness of your respective leadership styles a to work through a leadership workshop which will be educational and actionable. The whole process is supported with one-on-one leadership coaching targeted at measurably improving your leadership alignment impact and performance.